I have had a billionty other obligations, so to kick-start the month of May Challenges, I did one Mega Multi Challenge Mani with Pink Colour Changing Gel. This Opallac gel is called Poured in Pink and you’ll have a better view of this in coming weeks, but I have used it as the base for this cluster of challenges!
It sounds more complex than it is, and that’s cos I miraculously had stamping images that fit all the prompts. For ALL 4 CHALLENGES! So in a sense I got lucky haha. But here we go, your mani with the mostest. From your ghostess hostess with the mostest!
We have the covered the following challenges and their prompts/dates:
- Pineapples (3rd) – Toxic Vanity – @ToxicVanityBlog , see more at #MayoToxicVanity y #RetosToxicVanity
- Feathers (4th) – Weekly Nail Art Challenge @wnac_tkc , see more at #wnac2018
- Butterflies (5th) – Clairestelle8 May – #clairestelle8may for more, hosted by @clairestelle8challenge
- Dragonflies (6th) – @glamnailschallenge , see more using #glamnailschallengemay
Like that’s not enough to cram into one small nil space and pull it off? Proud moment 😁
See below’s overview of the challenge month that I’m attempting to take part in. Some, not all! I’m not that much of a die-hard and struggle with way more limits than regular folk as it is, so I will do what I can, when I can. It’s all about the fun and getting some inspo to do something different with a theme.
Right, let me preface this by saying: I’m not *that* much of a sucker for punishment! Uh, no thanks I will not be doing every single prompt, in every single challenge – cuz ain’t no-one got time fo’ dat! 😂😂 Oh my spleen!
However here’s a bunch of nail art challenges I’m going to attempt some of.
At some points.
In and around all the other stuff.
Some for the first time!
So watch as I pop my Challenge-🍒
Maybe I’ll even get to post ’em this time.
And yeah, that is a smoke-cloud head in the top image. Why? Because merely attempting to complete all challenges would result in one’s head exploding 💥
One last look for the road. Til next time peeps!
SUPPLIES USED FOR THIS NAIL ART:
- Poured in Pink – Colour Change Thermal Gel – Opallac: @opallacgelpolish #opallac
- Good As Gold – Essie: @essiepolish #essie
- Snowed In – Hit The Bottle
- Psycho Pink – @hit_the_bottle #hitthebottle
- Top Coat – Glisten & Glow: @glistenandglow1 #HKGirl