Welcome to the first day of the 31 Day Challenge for 2016! I will be sporadically participating in this challenge as I have detailed at length in the last post, so have a read of that if you care to know why and don’t follow on Instagram. Posting this first one early, cos reasons.
So day one is Red. Better Red Than Dead, right? I went for the Double Stamped & Matte finish. Forgive the dried hands, they’ve been getting battered with all this moving – I’m crying on the inside…
As per my earlier post, the plan was to post a month of manis and then follow with the video tutorials, but not sure how far I will get with that with all the things I have to do and sort out. But here is this for now…it’s really simple. Double stamping, negative space, battered nails and matte top coat. Voila! In fact it probably took me longer to write and type all this than it did to do haha. And I am needing to do some other things, stat.
And a bottle shot, just for kicks!
SUPPLIES USED FOR THIS NAIL ART:
- Essie – Good As Gold: @essiepolish @essieaustralia #essie
- Essie – Silken Cord: @essiepolish @essieaustralia #essie
- Mundo de Uñas – Red: @mundodeunas #mundodeunas
- Snow White – Sinful Colors: @sinfulcolors_official #sinfulcolors
- OPI – Matte Top Coat: @opi_products @opiaustralia #OPI