I can’t say I’m a huge fan of the books, though I do love a good grey polish. Which, by the way makes me glad his name happens to be Mr Grey, and not Mr Pink, Mr Lavender or Mr Peach. So I do like the look of some of this 6-piece collection. Due out in January of 2015, there is not much in the way of swatches out there yet, mostly press releases, so I will refer you to this blog if you would like to see still shots. You can see what they look like both shiny and matte.
To get a glimpse at the pending collection, including application and finished look, check out the video also made:
According to the OPI press release the collection will consist of 6 colours as listed below:
● Cement the Deal – I’d sign anything to get my hands on this stony, cool gray.
● My Silk Tie – This silky, gleaming silver has got me all tied up.
● Dark Side of the Mood – This brooding, stormy charcoal is dangerously gorgeous.
● Embrace the Gray – Let this chic, moody gray crème become one with you.
● Romantically Involved – I’m in a deep relationship with this luscious crème red.
● Shine for Me – This shimmering silver with subtle blue sparkle really turns me on!
Are there any that tickle your fancy?