Happy Easter! The one day of the year you should put all your eggs in one basket – as long as they be made of chocolate. Swiss, Belgian, you know… This year’s theme was obvs gonna incorporate something fluffy and stamped. Since I couldn’t decide on just one, and haven’t had the time or energy to do a couple in the lead up.
I created a pastel base using Doctor Lacquer polishes. They glow too. I over stamped using a MoYou London plate from the Kaleidoscope collection to mimic patterned marbled eggs. For the bunny I created a green on green base with some zig-zag nail vinyls from Whats Up Nails – to resemble cracked eggshells. It was coated with OPI 18K gold leaf polish, upon which I painted an Easter rabbit using my Pure Color #10 brush. 🐣🐰🐥
Tutorial video will be posted on Instagram.
SUPPLIES USED FOR THIS NAIL ART:
- OPI – My Dogsled Is A Hybrid
- OPI – My Boyfriend Scales Walls
- OPI – 18K
- Doctor Lacquer – Kumu
- Doctor Lacquer – Omilu
- Doctor Lacquer – Lau Wiliwili
- Doctor Lacquer – Uhu Uliuli
- Mundo de Uñas – Pale Rose
- Whats Up Nails – Zig Zag nail vinyls
- Pure Color #10 brush – from Whats Up Nails