Day 10 and still clinging on! This has amazed me. Today’s prompt of Gradient is based on one I’ve done before using the same colours: Sunset. I always wanted to do it matte though so this was the chance.
This is my favourite as it’s all mattified. I used vinyl zig zags and sponged on the colours using a make-up sponge. The thumb, index and pinky were all overstamped with white. The plate I used was Bundle Monster’s Shangri-La Nail Plate BM-S107: White Lotus, which was out in 2015.
It’s a nice doodled style buffet plate (with a continuous image), as shown below.
This plate stamps well, crisply and I had no trouble picking up the image from the plate with either a squishy stamper, a creative shop stamper original, or a clear stamper (I’ve used all three on this plate before when I was testing it out).
Here is the glossy version, but I prefer the matte much better for this mani. Disregard the smudges and dryness of my poor hands – they’ve been copping it from all the packing that is still going on. I can only do so much at a time.
SUPPLIES USED FOR THIS NAIL ART:
- I Cannoli Wear OPI – OPI @opi_products
- Glow With The Flow – China Glaze #CGclique
- Red-y To Rave – @chinaglazeofficial
- Snow Me White – Sinful Colors
- HK Girl top coat – Glisten & Glow @glistenandglow1
- Zig Zag Vinyls – Bundle Monster @bundlemonster
- Shangri-La Nail Plate BM-S107: White Lotus – Bundle Monster
- Kaleidoscope Cuticle Defender – El Corazon