I have the 2nd of two birthay nails for the week. This time it’s Tropical Palms Gradient – Birthday Nails for Jill (Glisten & Glow). Whose top coats I use like they’re going out of style. I’m not the only one.
Her favourite colour is apparently pink, but I didn’t have any pinks from her brand (mainly cos I tend to go for blues and greens), so I created a tropical flavoured palm tree nail design using her polishes and top coats – both matte and gloss. Just to mix up the texture.
I added a few crystals in various sizes and kept the background the glossy gradient on those nails.
I’m pretty happy with the result – except the green leaf thing perhaps, but it makes me want a holiday. Sure, it is Summer where i am but not the Bahamas. Happy Birthday Jill, I hope you had a wonderful day!
And that concludes my Tropical Palms Gradient – Birthday Nails for Jill (Glisten & Glow) Post. See the products & supplies list below!
I appreciate and read all the comments, so feel free to leave your thoughts and questions below
SUPPLIES USED FOR THIS NAIL ART:
- Bungee jump in the Bahamas – Glisten & Glow:
- Snorkel In St Thomas – Glisten & Glow
- Jukebox & Jitterbug – Glisten & Glow
- Gloss Top Coat – @glistenandglow1
- Matte Top Coat – #glistenandglow
- Snowed In – Hit The Bottle
- Cactus Juice – Hit The Bottle
- Lucky Spark – Hit The Bottle