Followers know that negative space is one of my signature styles (one of many haha) and today we have Art Deco Stamping on Negative Space in neutral colours.
I went for simple and have several art deco plates that have yet to be used, so this is how I decided to use it. I stamped and made reverse decals, finishing with HK Girl Top Coat as I always do before mattifying.
Because MATTE ALL THE THINGS!
Because MATTIFYING IS SO SATISFYING!
I prefer it with the matte look and decided to trash the gloss versions of this nail set cos they were too reflective. So much fun for a change “…and look Ma! No glare!”
Here are the usual suspects that were part of this mani mayhem (minus the matte top coat from PML pictured above, as I used the gloss TC for the decal base which is what you see here).
SUPPLIES USED FOR THIS NAIL ART:
- Black 2 – Mundo de Uñas: @mundodeunas #mundodeunas
- Gold 17 – Mundo de Uñas: @mundodeunas #mundodeunas
- Bones 62 – Mundo de Uñas: @mundodeunas #mundodeunas
- Turn The Lights On 49 – Essence: @essence_cosmetics #essencelove
- Matte Top Coat – Polish My Life: @polishmylife #polishmylife
- Le Top Coat – Polish My Life: @polishmylife #polishmylife
- HK Girl Top Coat – Glisten & Glow: @glistenandglow1 #HKGirl
- Liquid Latex Odour Free – ITEM NO: 36614 – Born Pretty: @bornprettystore @bornprettynailart #bpsnailart #bpsnailstamping
Use my code BUFFQ10 for 10% off your order
- Plate ND104 – Nicole Diary